Dr DY Patil University, Pune invites applications for admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program admission is conducted by Dr DY Patil University, Pune.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories from the State of Maharashtra)
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dr DY Patil University, Pune: Click here to download application form
- Fill up the information in own handwriting. Paste photographs (taken from the same negative). Do not staple the Photographs
- Forward the Application Form (duly filled in) along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth" payable at Pune.
- Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- if Appeared for MAT/CAT conducted by the AIMA, New Delhi and wants to appear for GD/PI of our University drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth" payable at Pune.
- Send the Application forms mentioning over the envelop "APPLICATION FORM FOR AICET-2016 (MBA)" addressed to "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune-411018 (Maharashtra)"
MBA Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Students appearing for CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA examinations during September 2015, December 2015, February 2016 and May 2016 can appear for Group Discussion (GD) /Personal Interview (PI)
For more details please contact
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Leave your comments for Dr DY Patil University Announces MBA Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on