National Board of Examinations, New Delhi invites applications for admissions to Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
DNB PDCET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to DNB (Anaesthesiology), DNB (Dermatology and VD), DNB (Nuclear Medicine), DNB (OBGY), DNB (Ophthalmology), DNB (Orthopaedics), DNB (Otorhinolaryngology), DNB (Paediatrics), DNB (Psychiatry), DNB (Radio-Diagnosis), DNB (Radio-Therapy), DNB (Respiratory Disease), DNB (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation), DNB (Pathology), DNB (Immunohematology & Transfusion-Medicine) and DNB (Emergency Medicine) various medical colleges and affiliated to concerned universities and other institutions, yet the levels of proficiency and standards of evaluation vary considerably in these institutions.
Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) is conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized
as per provisions of Indian Medical Council.
- Candidates already pursuing a MD/MS/DNB course are not eligible to appear for PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course. Candidates who have joined DNB (Post Diploma) course in or after January 2015 session are not eligible to appear in DNB-PDCET July 2016 admission session. This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
- Registration and /or appearance in PDCET do not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital /institute.
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in
India/or net banking. For more information, please visit the website http://www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in/.
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully
and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
Examination fee DNB-PDCET is Rs. 4500/-
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees; Information Bulletin shall be available at website for information.
DNB PDCET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where DNB PDCET will be conducted in 2016
2 Greater Noida
4 New Delhi
14 Navi Mumbai
For more details please contact
National Board Of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
Phone : 1800 11 1700 (Toll Free) or 0124-6771700
Leave your comments for DNB PDCET 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus