Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur invites applications for admissions to Ph.D. Programmes for the academic year 2016 - 17.
Ph.D. Programs is conducted by Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur.
Application is invited from the eligible candidates for the admission to under mentioned doctoral programmes
Faculty of Medicine:
1. Human Anatomy
6. Forensic Medicine
10.Obst. & Gynecology
17.Minimal Access Surgery
Faculty of Dentistry
4. Oral & Maxillofacial surgery
5. Oral Pathology & Microbiology
6. Oral Medicine & Radiology
7. Conservative Dentistry
Faculty of Ayurved
2. Agad Tantra & Vyavahar Ayurved
Faculty of Interdisplinary
1. Health Professional Education
2. Community Health
3. Mental Health Nursing
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> A recognized Post graduate degree in the concerned speciality in the faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurved, Nursing and Allied Medical Sciences.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The application forms duly filled in should be sent to the Competent Authority, DMIMS (DU) AICET PhD 2016, Pratap Nagar, Atrey Layout, Nagpur, on or before 16th January 2016 by 5.00 p.m. along with the examination fees of Rs.2500/- by D.D., drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of the Competent Authority DMIMS(DU) payable at Nagpur. However, the examination fees are exempted for the candidates in the house faculty.
The application forms can be downloaded from our website: www.dmimsu.edu.in.
Examination fees is Rs.2500/-
Ph.D. Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences (Deemed University)
Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440 022 (M.S.) India.
Phone : + 91-712-2229904, 712-2229977
Fax : +91-712-2245318
E-mail : [email protected]
Pattern of Examination & the Syllabus for the DMIMS(DU) AI Ph.D. 2016 examination shall be as under:
1. The Pattern of the examination shall be MCQ pattern.
2. There shall be 100 MCQs with 4 options.
3. The duration of the examination shall be 2 hours.
4. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
5. The syllabus shall be as under:
a. General attitudinal questions ( relation or analogy test, spotting out the dissimilar, series completion test, Coding & decoding test, direction sense test, Problem based on alphabets, time sequence test, verification of the truth of the statement, situation reaction test, Teaching aptitude, logic methodology & concepts, ICT, People & environment, higher education system in India) – 50
b. Questions pertaining to Research methodology and biomedical statistics-25.
c. General knowledge-25
1. General knowledge – Author: Manohar Pandey; Arihant publications
2. Objective General knowledge & current affairs – Disha publications
Aptitude & Reasoning
1. Ultimate aptitude – Jim Barrettt
2. General aptitude - G.KPublications
1. Research Methodology for Health Professionals: Dr R.C.Goyal
2. Preventive Social Medicine: J.E.Park
Leave your comments for Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur announces PhD Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on