Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (DIPSAR), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to MBA Pharmaceutical Management for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management admission is conducted by Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (DIPSAR), New Delhi.
MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate seeking admission to the MBA course must have passed examination with at least 60% in the aggregate of theory of II, III and IV year from national capital of Delhi. GPAT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION FIRST. In case GPAT candidates are not available, NON GPAT candidates can be considered for admission, on the basis of merit.
- First 15% of the total seats will be filled by Non-Delhi candidates with valid GPAT score and completed B. Pharm examination with 60% from recognized University. The non Delhi candidates will be allowed to choose their seats first, not exceeding 1 seat in each branch.
- Candidates seeking admission to M. Pharm. course must be more than 21 years of age before the 1st day of October, in which he/ she seeks admission. Candidates born on or before 30th September, 1995 are eligible to apply for admission.
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is "Application Locker". Click on DIPSRU from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of DIPSAR, New Delhi: http://dpsru.admissionhelp.com/
MBA Pharmaceutical Management Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU),
New Delhi 110017,
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for DIPSAR New Delhi announces MBA Pharmaceutical Management Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on