Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (DIPSAR), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to B. Pharm for the academic year 2016- 17.
B. Pharm admission is conducted by Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (DIPSAR), New Delhi.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Ist year
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) IInd year-Lateral entry
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Senior School Certificate Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (12 year Course) or the Indian School Examination with 60% or above marks* in aggregate in the three Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from Recognized Schools in the Union Territory of Delhi.
- Any other examination (12 year course) recognized by Indian University or Board with minimum of 60% marks* in the aggregate of the compulsory subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. OR
- Intermediate examination in science with 60% and above marks* in aggregate in the three Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Candidates who have been awarded grades in the examination which make them eligible for admission should also submit conversion certificate of numerical marks from the concerned authority. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination from Open School are ELIGIBLE for admission to B. Pharm. 1st year.
- * 5% relaxation for SC/ST students
- No Candidate shall be qualified for admission to the course below 17 years of age before the first day of October, of the year he/ she seeks admission. The candidates born on/or before 30th September, 1999 are eligible to apply for admission to the course
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is "Application Locker". Click on DIPSRU from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of DIPSAR, New Delhi: http://dpsru.admissionhelp.com/
B. Pharm Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU),
New Delhi 110017,
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for DIPSAR New Delhi announces B.Pharm Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on