Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh invites applications for admissions to Dibrugarh University Medical Entrance Examination (DUMEE) for the academic year 2016- 17.
DUMEE is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MBBS/BDS Courses at Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh University Medical Entrance Examination (DUMEE) admission is conducted by Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate, including sons/daughters of officers of All India Services must study in all classes from Class-VI to X in the State of Assam and must pass the HSLC or its equivalent examination conducted by Government recognized Board/Council from any Institute situated in the State of Assam.
- The candidate must pass all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English of the qualifying examination in the same sitting and without grace marks.
- Candidate’s age should not be below 17 years and above 24 years of age on the 31st day of December of the year
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh: Click here to download application form
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format available online.
- Candidates are advised to read the Instructions for filling up the online Application Form and the Information Booklet carefully before filling up the Online Application form
- A recent passport size coloured photograph (Size of the photograph should be maximum 35 kb and minimum 20 kb. Height of photograph must be between 250 pixel and 320 pixel. Width of photograph must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel) and signature (Size of signature should be maximum 30 kb and minimum 15 kb. Height of signature must be between 100 pixel and 180 pixel, width of signature must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel) of the candidate should be uploaded in the space indicated in the Online Application Form. The photograph and signature should be either in JPEG or JPG format. The photograph should show the name of the candidate as well as the date of the photograph taken on a placard held by the candidate in front of his/her chest.
- After submitting Online Application form, the candidate has to take a print out of challan (generated automatically after submission of Online Application form) and deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from second working day onwards from the day of submission of Online Application form. The candidate should keep his/her copy of challan after depositing the requisite fee.
- Amount of Fee to be paid by a candidate: Rs. 1240.00
- The candidates are to deposit the prescribed amount along with a bank charge of Rs. 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submission of application form. Examination fee, once paid, is not refundable.
DUMEE Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where DUMEE will be conducted in 2016
Results will be announced On or before 2nd August, 2016.
For more details please contact
Each paper shall be of 2(two) hours duration and shall contain 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark. Total marks for each paper shall be 100. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. There shall be no marks, in case, the candidate selects more than one option in the answer sheet. Option once marked cannot be changed and erased.
Leave your comments for Dibrugarh University Medical Entrance Examination (DUMEE) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus