Dibrugarh University invites applications for admissions to B.Pharm & M.Pharm for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Pharm & M.Pharm admission is conducted by Dibrugarh University
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Those interested in applying should possess a valid PRC of Assam with the following qualifications:
- Applicant must have passed higher secondary (Class 12) examination in sciences stream of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or any other examination recognised by Dibrugarh University as equivalent to this examination. They should have secured not less than 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC and ST) marks in aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology. Or
- Applicant must have passed the two-year diploma in pharmacy examination of Dibrugarh University or from any other institution which is recogniszed by the Pharmacy Council of India and All India Council for Technical Education securing not less than 50 per cent marks in the aggregate.
Those interested in applying should have passed B.Pharm examination with minimum of 55 per cent marks from AICTE recogniszed institute/college/university. Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dibrugarh University: www.dibru.online
B.Pharm & M.Pharm Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Candidates who have qualified GPAT will only be given the preference for an admission.
For more details please contact
National Highway 37,
Leave your comments for Dibrugarh University announces BPharm MPharm Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on