Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune invites applications for admissions to PhD Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
PhD Programmes is conducted by Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune.
PhD Programmes in:-
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Applied Maths
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Master of Engineering/ Master of Technology (or equivalent) for PhD in Engineering/ Science.
- Master in Science (M.Sc. or equivalent) for PhD in Science.
- BE/ B.Tech. with 10 years of research/ industrial experience for PhD in Engineering / Science (this category is only for sponsored candidates) and qualified in a national level test such as, CSIR/ UGC NET (Fellowship), Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE), Rajiv Gandhi National fellowship.
- Subject wise and category wise GATE/ NET (Fellowship) cut off will be decided by DIAT.
- Age limit: Not above 28 years as on 1st July, 2016. Relaxations as per GOI rules apply to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH applicants.
Candidates have to apply online through the website, www.diatonline.co.in . The application fee for each program is Rs.500/- for General Category and Rs. 250/- for women and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) candidates, which is required to be paid either online or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune..
The application has to be uploaded as per the instructions provided in the website, www.diatonline.co.in.A print out of the application acknowledgement generated by the system after upload of application has to be forwarded in a sealed envelope, super scribed “Application for Admission to PhD Programme in the Department of ______” to the Joint Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune 411025 along with the DD and self certified copies of mark lists, certificates and other testimonials. These documents should reach DIAT latest by 06 May 2016.
Application will be processed only on receipt of the acknowledgement with DD. Also. Candidates seeking admission to more than one Department need to apply separately.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of DIAT, Pune: Click here to download application form
The application fee for each program is Rs.500/- for general category and Rs.250/- for women and reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) candidates,
PhD Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Joint Registrar (Acad.)
DIAT (DU), Girinagar, PUNE – 411025 (MH), India.
E mail – [email protected]
Ph - +91 20 24304025, Fax- +91 20 2438 9509, 020 24389411
Leave your comments for Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune announces PhD Programmes Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on