Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
DAV University MBA Eligibility Test (DAVUMET) is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MBA program at DAV University.
Candidates can get the full details of DAVUMET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||DAV University MBA Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Institute:||DAV University, Jalandhar|
|Commonly called as:||DAVUMET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Management Entrance Exam|
|Last date for Submission of duly filled online application||3rd Week Of March 2017|
|Date of Test||Last Week Of March 2017|
|The candidate can pay the fee||Rs. 200|
• The filled-in form should not be sent to DAV University unless DAV University Jalandhar is opted as the exam centre.
• The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit.
The candidate can pay the fee of Rs 200/- to the Examination Centre opted by the candidate. Or
b) Muli-city cheque or Demand draft
The fee can also be deposited through Multicity cheque/DD of Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of “ Principal, ………………”, (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective city. Candidate should write his/her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multi-city cheque/DD.
For example, if a candidate has selected DAV Public School, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana as examination centre, the candidate is to draw a cheque/DD in favour of
‘Principal, DAV Public school, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana.
• In case DAV University is opted as a test centre the Multicity cheque/DD of Rs. 200/- is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar.
• Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• The applications will be processed only on receipt of payment. The online application form registered within due date without deposition of the requisite fee will not be entertained.
Question paper will be in English language only and questions will be of multiple choice (MCQ) type. Each question will have 4 options out of which one correct answer has to be chosen. Each question will carry one mark. The question paper will have the following four sections:
|D||Business Awareness and G.K.||25|
|Note||1. There is no Negative marking
2. Duration of Test is 2 hours
After the online evaluation of Answer Sheets, result is likely to be declared by 30th March 2017 and the same will be available on website www.davuniversity.org
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the DAVU - MET 2017. There will be no separate merit list of SC/ST candidates.
There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
Jalandhar- Pathankot National Highway-44