Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
DAV University Entrance cum Scholarship Test (DAVUET) is a yearly exam conducted for admissions to B.Tech & B.Sc. (Hons.) program at DAV University
Candidates can get the full details of DAVUET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||DAV University Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||DAV University, Jalandhar|
|Commonly called as:||DAVUET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Last date for submission of duly filled application form||Last Week Of March 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||3rd Week Of April 2017|
|Declaration Of Result||First Week Of May 2017|
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science (General)
|The candidate can pay||Rs. 200|
- The candidate is required to fill the online form by visiting the website www.davuniversity.org. Get a printout of
the filled online form, the admit cards, and the attendance slip. Affix latest passport-size photographs and
sign wherever required.
- The admit card should be attested from the principal of school/respective examination centre. The form complete in all respects along with registration fee will have to be submitted by hand or by registered post / speed post/courier to the examination centre selected by the candidate in his/her application form. List of test centres is given in Annexure-I. However, the candidate may also get the registration form from the Principal of the opted examination centre by paying Rs.200/- and follow the above procedure.
- The filled-in form should not be sent to DAV University unless DAV University Jalandhar opts as the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the filled-in application form and admit card for future reference.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit
The candidate can pay the fee of Rs. 200/- to the Examination Centre opted by the candidate. Or
b) Multicity cheque or Demand Draft The fee can also be deposited through Multicity cheque/DD of Rs 200/-drawn in favour of “Principal, ………………..”, (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective
city. Candidate should write his/her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multicity cheque/DD.
- In case DAV University is opted as a test centre the Multicity cheque/DD of Rs 200/- is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applications will be processed on receipt of payment. The online application form registered within due date without deposition of the requisite fee will not be entertained.
The Question paper shall be based on CBSE syllabi of 10+1 and 10+2. Question paper will be in English language only and questions will be of multiple choices (MCQ) type. Each question will have 4 choices out of which only one correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate circle is to be shaded on the provided OMR sheet. Each question will carry one mark. The question paper will have the following four sections:
|A||Physics||Q.No. 1 to 25|
|B||Chemistry||Q.No. 26 to 50|
|C||Mathematics||Q.No. 51 to 75|
|D||Biology||Q.No. 76 to 200|
|Note||1. ‘0.25’ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
2. Students opting for PCM stream should attempt the sections A,B and C
3. Students opting for PCB stream should attempt the sections A,B and D
|Chamba||Changer Sector||Dehra gopipur|
|Gautm Budh Nagar||Ghaziabad||Saharanpur|
After the evaluation of Answer, Sheets result is likely to be declared by the first week of May 2017 and the same will be available on the University website www.davuniversity.org.
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the DAVUET-2017. There will be no separate merit list of SC/ST candidates.
There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
Note: Candidates who have appeared in IITJEE will also be considered for engineering branches for seats left vacant after the counselling
Jalandhar - Pathankot
National Highway (NH 44)
Jalandhar - 144 012, Punjab
Phone : +91-181-2708845
Email ID : [email protected]