Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DA IICT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admissions to M.Sc. Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Sc. Programme is conducted by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DA IICT), Gandhinagar.
- M.Sc. (IT)
- M. Sc. (ICT-ARD)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized University in any stream with a first class OR an aggregate of 60% marks, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting institute/university, in the qualifying degree examination is eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in their final degree examination and expecting to complete it by July 2016 may also apply.
- However, their final admission will be subject to the condition that they obtain a first class OR 60% aggregate marks in the degree, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting institute/university.
- All admitted candidates have to submit their degree certificates or proof of completion of degree, before 31st October, 2016.
- The merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of the GATE score of candidates applying for admission. Counseling for allotment of specialization will be done online.
- Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of the first merit list, to check for e-mail communications from [email protected] to know about the specialization allotted to them and the steps that they need to take to continue with the counseling process.
- The final admission will be on the basis of the rank in the merit list.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be notified to appear for registration, followed by counseling, document verification, payment of fees and on confirmation of admission, the orientation program.
- Counseling will be done online. Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of first merit list, to check for e-mail communications from [email protected] to know about the specialization allotted to them and the steps they need to take to continue with the counseling process.
- The candidate can fill up to three specialization preferences in the order of his/her priority in the application form.
- The candidate is advised to go through the details of each specialization here.
- Once the application form is submitted NO FURTHER CHANGES will be allowed.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of DA IICT, Gandhinagar: Click here to download application form
Application fee is 1200/-
M.Sc. Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar - 382 007
Tel: (079) 30510574/575/576
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for DA IICT Gandhinagar announces MSc Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on