Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DA IICT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admissions to B.Tech for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Tech is conducted by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DA IICT), Gandhinagar.
B.Tech. (Information and Communication Technology) (ICT)
B.Tech. (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to the programs is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.
- The candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission.
- All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 examination or equivalent) to the Institute latest by 31 October 2016, failing which such provisional admission will stand cancelled.
- The Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/his application to be considered for final admission.
- The admission to the candidates to the programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2016 (JEE-2016) Main, which is conducted by CBSE. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2016 Main can only apply for these programs.
- The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2016, will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2016). Counselling will be done online.
- Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of first merit list, to check for e-mail communications from the Institute to learn about the admission status and steps they need to take to continue with the counselling process.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be asked to appear for registration, document verification and payment of fees. Subsequent to this there will be orientation for those who have been given confirmed admission.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of DA IICT, Gandhinagar: Click here to download application form
Tuition Fee- Rs.67,000 per Semester
Registration Fee- Rs.2,500 per Semester
Caution Deposit- Rs.15,000 (Refundable at the end of the Program)
Hostel Rent- Rs.12,000 per Semester (Staying in the hostel is compulsory)
Food- As per actual, as charged by the canteen/cafeteria. (These expenses will be approximately Rs.3,000 per month)
At the time of counselling an amount of Rs.82,000 (Rs.67,000 towards Tuition Fee for the First Semester and Rs.15,000 towards Caution Deposit) is to be paid. Subsequently, fees are charged semester-wise, with the registration at the beginning of each semester.
Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred only)
B.Tech Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Admission to the above programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2016 (JEE-2016) Main, which is conducted by CBSE. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2016 Main can only apply for these programs.
For more details please contact
Address for Correspondence
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576
Leave your comments for DA IICT Gandhinagar announces B.Tech Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on