Central Universities Common Entrance Test commonly known as CUCET is conducted for admission to Integrated / Under-graduate, Post-graduate and Research Programmes in Centres Universities. Ten Central Universities (Bihar, Gujarat, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Kerala, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu) have joined hands and institutionalised "Central Universities Common Entrance Test" (CUCET). Thus, one single application and entrance test (CUCET) provides opportunities for admission in Ten Central Universities located nationwide.
CUCET Public Health Syllabus
Test Paper Code: PGQP45
- Basic knowledge of medicine and Public Health
- Numerical aptitudes and statistical interpretations of tables, graphs and diagrams(10th level)
- Basic knowledge of English
- General aptitude and general Knowledge including current affairs
- Logical reasoning exercise.