Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure and has been floated by the Associations of Medical, Dental and Engineering private colleges for merit determination of students seeking admissions to the Member Institution. Presently 14 Medical, 23 Dental and more than 150 Engineering colleges, who make available almost 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilise its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Programme during the academic year.
Candidates can get the full details of COMEDK UGET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post. In this article COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET) Results, Cut off marks, Counselling, download CET Scorecard rank list from the official website.
|Exam Name:||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore|
|Commonly called as:||COMEDK UGET|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Stream:||Common Entrance Exam|
The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only and other institution who have been expressly permitted in this behalf. COMEDK UGET test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year.
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET||2nd week of February 2017|
|Mock Test made available online||3rd week of February 2017|
|Last date for offline payment of fee||Last week of March 2017|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||1st week of April 2017|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||Last week of April 2017|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||1st week of May 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 EXAM||2nd week of May 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||2nd week of May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||3rd week of May 2017|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||4th week of May 2017|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||Last week of May 2017|
B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2017 entrance examination.
|The fee for COMEDK UGET||Rs. 1200/- (For PCM / PCB)|
|The fee for PCMB||Rs. 1500/-|
The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website.
Instructions for filling up of Request for Application Form (RFA)
Name of the Applicant
- Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of counseling.
Date of Birth
- DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only. (One of the criteria in determination of the inter-se merit).
Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
Enter your Mobile number.
Applicants Unique ID Proof:
Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and counselling/admission process from the list provided.
(i) Voter ID, (ii) Passport, (iii) PAN Card, (iv) Driving License, (v) Aadhar Card / e- Aadhar and (vi) School / College Photo ID (vii)Certificate issued by Head of Institution Last studied
Note: If any of the Options 1 to 5 is selected by the candidate he/she must carry the said selected or opted identity proof in original during the examination, counselling and admission at the college level. The scanned copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
Applicants Unique ID Proof Number:
Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected ,if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
Note: Do not make a mistake in the above-mentioned fields (i.e. 4 & 5) as details of the same would be printed in Online Test Admission Ticket and Online Rank Card.
General Instructions for Registration
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the counselling and admission process is completed.
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at the time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to the application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on EDIT button (Right-hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
All candidates who are looking to apply for MEDICAL/DENTAL Counselling has to apply separately using the new application form for counselling available in 'Counselling" Section on our website by paying the requisite fees.
The test will be held on the mentioned time and date in all the test centres simultaneously.
The List of Test cities for COMEDK is listed below. The test cities are allotted to candidates on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability. However, COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
|35||DELHI-NCR||DELHI & NEW DELHI|
|48||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU|
|49||JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR|
- The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
The Entrance Test COMEDK UGET is mandatory for all candidates seeking admissions to MBBS/BDS/B.E courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK. A merit / rank is generated based on the candidate's scores in entrance test only.
COMEDK UGET will have the following papers
For Engineering Course: Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics will be held during the morning session.
For Medical and Dental Courses:
Physics and Chemistry will be held during the morning session.Biology and English will be held during the afternoon session.
For Medical/Dental and Engineering courses (Both)
Physics , Chemistry and Maths will be held during the morning session.Biology and English will be held during the afternoon session.
There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||PCM(B.E)||PCB(MBBS/BDS)||PCMB(B.E & MBBS/BDS)|
|Physics||60 MCQ||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|Chemistry||60 MCQ||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|Mathematics||60 MCQ||Not Applicable||60 MCQ|
|Biology||Not Applicable||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|English||Not Applicable||60 MCQ||60 MCQ|
|Total||180 MCQ||240 MCQ||300 MCQ|
Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website
Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain a printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Test Admission Ticket(TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Candidates have who score more than cut off Marks would feature in the merit list. Candidates names included in the merit list will be called for counselling rounds. Candidates can check previous years cut off marks to get an idea of Cut off for the current year as cut-off will be declared after the declaration of Result.
COMEDK declare the official answer key for COMEDK UGET exam. Candidates can check their answers by subject wise in the official website. If there any complaints in the marks the candidates send their doubts before the last date.
- Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of all the candidates will be published on the website, as per the calendar of events.
- Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently, the final result will be published which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
- Online Rank Card will be available under “Applicant Login” in the COMEDK website. Candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET-2017 counselling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card.
- No Rank Card will be dispatched either by post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Candidates will NOT BE allowed to enter the counselling venue without the print out of Online Rank Card which is one of the mandatory documents.
The COMEDK UGET counselling process includes document verification, option entry, publishing of seat matrix, selection, seat allotment, fee payment and reporting to allotted college. Through counselling, the eligible candidates will be granted admission to various management courses at colleges and management Institutes of the Karnataka.
Click here for COMEDK UGET Counselling details
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main
17th Cross, Malleswaram
Bangalore - 560055.
Phones : (+91) (080) 41132810
Fax : (+91) (080) 23568309
Website : http://www.comedk.org