Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore invites applications for admissions to Diploma & PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
Diploma & PG Diploma Courses is conducted by Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology (MRT)
- Diploma in Urology Technology
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Tech
- Dip. in Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy Tech
- Diploma in Optometry
- Dip. in Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Dip. in Dermatology Laboratory Tech.
- PG Diploma in Histopathological Lab. Technology
- PG Diploma in Medical Microbiology
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Technology
- PG Diploma in Cytogenetics
- PG Diploma in Genetic Diagnosis Technology
- PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology
- PG Diploma in Health Management
- PG Diploma in Hospital Administration
- PG Diploma in Health Economics, Policy & Financial Management
- Fellowship in Hospital Administration
- PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling
- Fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology
- Diploma in Hospital Equipment Maintenance (HEM)
- PG Diploma in Dietetics
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
Diploma in Nursing
=> Candidates should have a pass in Plus two (10+2) or its equivalent examination, preferably science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) & English, securing pass with aggregate 40% marks.
=> Unmarried men or women only; age between 17 & 35 years* by 31 st December 2016 [*marital status and age relaxable for ANM/MPHW]
other Diploma Courses
=> (10+2 level) English, Physics, Biology or Botany/Zoology with minimum of 50%
Pass with minimum 50% marks in BSc MLT, BSc with Biology or Botany/Zoology or Biochemistry or Microbiology as main subject. Or BSc Physics or Chemistry as main with Botany or Zoology as ancillary or
=> Bachelor‟s degree or a direct Master‟s in any discipline from any recognized university.
The last date for online application submission is 24th March 2016. The last date for receipt of any supporting documents is 1st April 2016.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below: Group A courses: Diploma & PG Diploma Courses, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses – Rs. 500/- per course
The application fee can be paid by any one of the methods given below:
1. Demand draft in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any Scheduled Bank, payable in Vellore.
Keep your demand draft ready before filling the application form. Write your name and application number on the back of the demand draft and send the original DD to this office before 1st April 2016.
2. As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. Send the original challan to this office before 1st April 2016.
3. Online payment using only “Credit / Debit Card”.
a. Use only your own (parents/guardians) credit / debit card for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI challan or Demand Draft.
b. When using a credit / debit card, if the transaction is not successful, please check with your bank / credit card account to see if the amount was debited.
=> If it has been debited, please send us an email to [email protected] and we will follow up.
=> If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process again. Applications received without the application fee as mentioned above will not be registered
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore: Click here to download application form
Diploma in Nursing and other Allied Health Science diplomas – Rs. 100/- per course MPH, MSc courses and Fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology - Rs. 500/- per course
Diploma & PG Diploma Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
The Registrar, Christian Medical College,
Vellore – 632 002, Tamilnadu, India.
Phone: (0416) 228 4255 / 228 4495
Fax : (0416) 2262788
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore announces Diploma & PG Diploma Courses Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on