Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (CMC Ludhiana) conducts Under Graduate Admission Test (UG AWT) every year for the admission into undergraduate health science courses i.e. MBBS, BDS and B.Sc nursing in Christian Medical College Ludhiana. Candidates seeking admission to the Christian Medical College Ludhiana for the MBBS course must appear to the Under Graduate Admission Written Test 2017 (UG AWT 2017) conducted by Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society. All the admissions into CMC Ludhiana are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab.
Candidates can get the full details of CMC UG AWT Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Christian Medical College Under Graduate Admission Written Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Christian Medical College, Ludhiana|
|Commonly called as:||CMC UG AWT|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Prospectus available online from :||3rd Week Of April 2017|
|Last day for online application :||2nd Week Of May 2017|
|Last day to submit application forms :||3rd Week Of May 2017|
|Admit cards available from :||3rd Week Of 2017|
|Last day to receive query regarding non-receipt of admit card :||4th Week Of May 2017|
|Admission written test :||3rd Week Of May 2017|
|Publication of merit list on or before :||1st Week Of June 2017|
|1st Counseling for MBBS :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Medical examination for MBBS :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Orientation for MBBS :||Last Week Of July 2017|
|1st Counseling for BDS :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Medical examination for BDS :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Orientation for BDS :||Last Week Of July 2017|
|1st Counseling for B.Sc Nursing :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Medical examination for B.Sc Nursing :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Orientation for B.Sc Nursing :||Last Week Of July 2017|
|1st Counseling for BPT :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Medical examination for BPT :||3rd Week Of July 2017|
|Orientation for BPT :||Last Week Of July 2017|
- B.Sc. Nursing
Christian (Minority Category) Applicants
|Application Fee Is||Rs. 3900|
After successful registration, your user ID and password will be sent to the registered email address and as SMS to your Registered Mobile Number. Ensure a valid email ID is used and is monitored from time to time. Note this down for any future reference. Log in through Main Page using the User
ID and Password. Fill your a) Personal Details b) Qualification Details c) Examination Course Details.
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
The following attested photocopies should be uploaded along with the application form. The original certificates must be available at the time of
scrutiny of certificates otherwise the candidature will be cancelled.
- Baptism certificate
- Letter from the Pastor in-charge of the church regarding church membership with dates.
- For MBBS, BDS and B.Sc. Nursing Courses only: A ‘Letter of Service Commitment’ from Body/Church of the CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by the authorized signatory only.
(a) Candidates for MBBS who desire and commit to have a service commitment in the Mission Hospitals of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society for a minimum period of 2 years, are to submit the sworn in affidavit of service, duly notarized along with the application form.
(b) Further, the said candidates are required to submit the completed Service Commitment form, (format is available with the members of CMC Ludhiana Society), at the time of admission,failing which admission will not be considered in that category.
5) Domicile certificate issued and certified by the competent authority (along with application form,for category 2, 3 [A, B, C, D and E]: Only for applicants in ‘Christian Category with ServiceCommitment’
- There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions.
- All questions will be multiple choice type with 4 choices each.
- The test is designed to measure knowledge and understanding of subject matter.
- The test also measures the reasoning, problem solving and analytical ability of the applicant.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Bible Test will also be a Computer Based Test and is of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only).
The syllabus for the CMC Ludhiana common entrance tests is a mixture of 10+2 level boards recognized by the TN Dr MGR University.
The Paper contains the following sections:
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The cut off score depends on difficulty level of exam, availability of seats, number of applicants, etc. Based on the cut-off score examination authority prepares the merit list and candidates are called for counselling.
The candidates are required to enter their respective CMC UG AWT 2017 Roll Number for checking their result and downloading of their scorecard. The result will furnish the rank secured by the candidates. Based on the result of CMC UG AWT and the cutoff screening, eligible candidates would be selected for the next round of selection process. The selected candidates would be enlisted in a merit list and will be called for counselling cum allotment on the basis of appearance in the list.
Candidates who are qualified in Christian Medical College Under Graduate Admission Written Test will be called for the counselling process of CMC UG AWT 2017.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of interview / discussion before departmental research committee:
The following documents in original need to be with the candidate to appear for admission at time of counselling.
1. Admit card of UG AT 2017
2. Proof of date of Birth, High school certificate (Class X / Matric)
3. Detailed marks of qualifying examination. (+2)
4. Details of marks obtained in 10+1 & 10+2 examinations.
5. 10+1 & 10+2 regular study certificate.
6. Migration certificate from Board / Body except Punjab State Education Board
7. For Punjab domicile students, proof of 10+1 and 10+2 in Punjab from School Principal
8. Character certificate from School / College Principal
9. Behavior certificate from School / College Principal
10. Domicile / residence certificate (for all categories)
11. For Christian candidates in ‘Christian Category with Service Commitment’
a. Church membership
b. Baptism certificate
c. Letter of Service Commitment from body/church of CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by authorized signatory only
12. For applicants of SC / ST / BC- caste certificate (as per the latest instructions of Govt. of Punjab)
13. 4 stamp size photographs
14. For MBBS Applicants only - The sworn in affidavit, duly notarized, stating that he/she will abide by and commit to serve in the area of need as ascertained by the institution.
14. Declaration form regarding rules of college (will be provided at time of counseling)
15. The following documents are necessary to complete the admission, which will be made only after scrutiny of documents and payment of fee. Failure to deposit these documents will lead to forfeiture of seat.
a. Proof of Parents name (+2 Marks sheet if bearing both parents name )
b. Affidavit of Gap in study after 10+2 (if applicable) (Sample 11, Page 57)
c. Service agreement with concerned body/church (For MBBS Applicants Only)