Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kanchipuram invites applications for admissions to DM MCh Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
DM MCh Courses admission is conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kanchipuram.
DM (Medical Gastroenterology)
M.Ch (Neuro Surgery)
M.Ch. (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery)
The period of course for obtaining M.D. and M.S. degrees will be three completed years including the period of examination.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have studied and completed the M.B.B.S. degree course from a recognized medical college included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council, Act 1956 and has obtained permanent registration certificate either from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing one year internship.
- Candidates who after passing the final qualifying examination (M.B.B.S. recognized by the Medical Council of India) are undergoing 12 month Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship and are likely to complete the same on or before 31.03.2016.
- Failure to produce the permanent registration certificate with Medical Council of India as in (i) within a period of one month from the date of admission above may lead to cancellation of admission and in such an event the candidate is liable to pay the institution all the loss the institution may suffer on account of such cancellation.
- Application forms can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, Chettinad Academy of Research & Education on payment of 2,000/- (Rupees Two thousand only).
- If the application form is downloaded from the university website a demand draft for 2,000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) drawn in favour of “Chettinad Academy of Research & Education” payable at Chennai to be enclosed.
- Application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- Furnishing of false information or suppression of material information in the form will make the application treated as cancelled.
- The University reserves the right to change any of the conditions enumerated periodically or for the purpose of complying with any of the regulations of the Statutory Councils.
- The Institute shall not be held responsible for any postal delay, loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the candidates.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kanchipuram: http://www.chettinadhealthcity.com/
Application fee is 2,000/- (Rupees Two thousand only)
DM MCh Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kelambakkam
Chettinad Health City Campus,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Kancheepuram Distt., Tel: 044-4741000
Leave your comments for Chettinad Academy of Research & Education announces DM MCh Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on