Central University of Haryana invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is conducted by Central University of Haryana.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Starting Date of Registration is||25th July 2016|
|Last Date of Registration is||08th August 2016|
B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) (60 seats)
B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) (60 seats)
B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) (60 seats)
B.Tech. (Printing and Packaging Technology) (60 seats)
- Reservation of seats in admission to various B.Tech programmes will be as per our University rules which are uploaded on the University Website
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates with 10+2 or its equivalent from recognised boards with at least 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in aggregate are eligible for applying to B.Tech. Programmes
- Online Registration Form for B.Tech admission has to be filled which is available on the University Website www.cuh.ac.in
- The print out of the online filled in registration form along with original Demand Draft should be sent by post (or may be submitted in person (by-hand)) to the following address "The Registrar, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh Haryana-123031"
- The words "B.Tech Admission Registration Form" should be mentioned on the top of the Envelope
The Registration Fee is Rs.1000/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD category it is Rs.500/-)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the JEE (Main) Score
For more details please contact
Central University of Haryana
Leave your comments for Central University of Haryana invites applications for BTech Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on