The university of Calcutta invites applications for admissions to BA LLB Program for the academic year 2016- 17.
BA LLB Program admission is conducted by the University of Calcutta.
BA LLB Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Online Form Submission||03/6/2016 to 17/6/2016|
|Application Fees Payment||03/6/2016 to 18/6/2016|
|Online Admit Card Download||23/6/2016 to 25/6/2016|
|Entrance Test||26/6/2016 (Sunday)|
|Entrance Test Overall Merit List & Category wise seat capacity||01/7/2016|
|Online Admission Slip Download||Published in due course|
Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A LL.B) program
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
GEN : Not more than 20 years on 1st June, 2016. ( i.e : D.O.B on or after 1/6/1996)
SC/ST: Not more than 22 years on 1st June, 2016. ( i.e : D.O.B on or after 1/6/1994)
PH : Not more than 25 years on 1st June, 2016. ( i.e : D.O.B on or after 1/6/1991)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 45% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE) in the year 2014, 2015 & 2016 only.
- SC/ST/Person With Disability : At least 40% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
- On the Dashboard of B.A.LL.B. Admission click to Register for New User,
- Registration Form for B.A.LL.B. ( Fields have to fill : Name, Date of Birth, Email, Category, Whether Wards of Police, Details of the Police personnel/Ex-Police Personnel, 8 to 15 character pass word, confirm password and enter verification code, continue.)
- Personal Information: ( Field have to fill : Mother’s name, Father’s Name/Guardian’s name, Gender, Marital status, Religion, Blood Group, Nationality, Whether Physically Disabled, Family income, Present Address, Permanent Address, Mobile No, Save and Continue.)
- Academic Information: (Field have to fill: 10th& 10+2 Level : School name, subject taken, year of passing, division, Name of the Board. Statement of Marks obtained at the 10+2 Level (Field have to fill : Year of passing, Roll No, 5 subjects with corresponding full marks and marks obtained and Grade/Division, Save & Continue.)
College Select: Preference of College, Save and Continue.
Upload Photo and Signature: Photo (jpg/jpeg 50 kb) & Signature ((jpg/jpeg 20 kb), Continue. Download Application Form. (Not required to submit hard copy of the Application Form )
|GEN Category||Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only)|
|SC/ST/PWD Category||Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred fifty only)|
Marks and Fees relaxations are applicable for those SC/ST applicants who have valid certificate from the competent authority of the Government of West Bengal only. Marks and Fees relaxations are applicable for those PWD applicants who have valid certificate from the competent authority. Please note that Bar Council of India did not approve the enhancement of intake capacity for OBC reservation so the OBC applicant will not get any relaxation and reservation benefit.
|1. Department of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus)||No. of seats 120|
|2. Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College||No. of seats 120|
|3. South Calcutta Law College||No. of seats 120|
|4. Surendranath Law College, Sealdah||No. of seats 120|
|5.Bikash Bharati Law College, South-24 Parganas||No. of seats 120|
|6. Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College (Self-financed), South-24 Parganas||No. of seats 120|
|7. Jyotirmoy School of Law (Self-financed), South-24 Parganas.||No. of seats 120.|
|8. Shyambazar Law College (Self-financed)||No. of seats 120|
|9. George School of Law (Self-financed), Hoogly||No. of seats 120|
|10. Sureswar Dutta Law College (Self-financed), Howrah||No. of seats 120|
|11.Heritage Law College (Self-financed), Kolkata||No. of seats 120|
|12. Kolkata Police Law Institute, Kolkata||No. of seats 60|
For more details please contact
University Of Calcutta Faculty Of Law
51/1, Hazra Road,
Leave your comments for Calcutta University announces BA LLB Program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on