Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune will conduct the Medical Post Graduate Entrance Test (MEDPET) exam. MEDPET is conducted for taking admission to courses such as Doctor of Medicine(MD), Master of Surgery(MS)and diploma programs offered in various specializations at Medical College, Pune and Medical College and Hospital, Sangli. The Admissions to MD/MS and Diploma courses to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune and Sangli will be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in medical post graduate entrance test.
Candidates can get the full details of BVP MEDPET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune|
|Commonly called as:||BVP MEDPET|
|Exam Level:||National Level|
|Stream:||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Availability of application form||Last week of November 2016|
|Closing date for Application||2nd week of week of January 2017|
|BVP CET Exam Date||Third week of January 2017|
|BVP CET 2017 Result||will be declared on BVDU Website|
|Commencement of Courses||1st week of May 2017|
The Government of India in concurrence with the Medical Council of India has permitted Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune to conduct the post graduate courses in the following subjects. The seats are recognised by the Medical Council of India. The courses & seat distribution is as follows :
Sr. - Subjects. - Total No of Seats
1. M.D. (General Medicine) 10
2. M.D. (Paediatrics) 06
3. M.D. (Radio Diagnosis) 06
4. M.D. (Anaesthesiology) 06+02*
5. M.D. (Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy) 03
6. M.D. (Pathology) 03
7. M.D. (Physiology) 03
8. M.D. (Psychiatry) 03
9. M.D. (Anatomy) 03
10. M.D. (Pharmacology) 04
11. M.D. (Biochemistry) 03
12. M.D. (Community Medicine) 05
13. M.D. (Microbiology) 04
14. M.D. (Pulmonary Medicine) 01
15. M.S. (General Surgery) 10
16. M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) 05
17. M.S. (Orthopaedics) 05
18. M.S. (Ophthalmology) 02
19. M.S. (E.N.T.) 03
20. D.M.R.D. (Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis) 02
21. D.G.O. (Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology) 03
22. D.C.H. (Diploma in Child Health) 03
23. D.A. (Diploma in Anasthesia) 02
24. D.C.P. (Diploma in Clinical Pathology) 03
25. D.Ortho. (Diploma in Orthopaedics) 02
26. D.D.V.L. (Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy) 01
27. D.O. (Diploma in Ophthalmology) 01
|Application Fee Is||Rs. 200 + Rs.3000/-|
|Application Fee Is||Rs.400 By Post + Rs.3000/-|
fee to be sent along with completed Application Form. These fees are non-refundable.
The Admissions to M.D./M.S. and Diploma courses to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune and Sangli will be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in medical post graduate entrance test i.e. MEDPET-2017.
candidate must secure minimum 50 percent marks and candidate belonging to SC/ST category minimum 40 percent marks in the MEDPET-2017.
In case of candidates having equal marks in MEDPET-2017 the following procedure shall be adopted as a tie-breaker.
(1) First preference to the candidates on the basis of higher marks obtained in the III M.B.B.S. examination.
(2) In case of equal marks in the (1) above, preference will be decided on grand total of marks secured by the candidate at I, II and III M.B.B.S. examinations.
(3) If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate at the XII Std. examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together.
(4) If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the X Std. examination.
A candidate desirous of applying for MEDPET-2017, is required to complete the prescribed form appended at the end of this Brochure. The same must reach Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, C.E.T. Centre, Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030 on or before the date of submission mentioned in the calender of event.
All candidates are required to enclose the self attested photocopies of the following documents.
i) Statement of marks of I, II and III MBBS examinations.
ii) If the candidate is employed, he should submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer
iii) Statement of marks of 10+2 or equivalent examination & SSC Certificate.
iv) Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the Medical College of the candidate stating, that the College is recognised by the Medical Council of India.
MEDPET will be conducted at the centers in
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP PG Medical 2017 MD/MS/Diploma and MDS examination would be of 3 hours duration having 200 multiple choice questions where the individual chooses from the one best option out of 4 choices
The official university website must be accessed for details regarding the admit card issue, exam dates and counselling session related updates.
Important Instructions For Marking
- Use Pencil Or Blue Or Black Ball Point Pen Only To Darken The Appropriate Box.
- Mark Should Be Dark And Should Completely Fill The Box.
- Darken Only One Box For Each Entry.
- Please Do Not Fold The Answer Sheet And Make Any Stray Marks On It.
- Make The Marks Only In The Space Provided.
- The candidate will not do any rough work or writing work on the answer sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are required to enter their respective BVP MEDPET 2017 Roll Number for checking their result and downloading of their scorecard. The result will furnish the rank secured by the candidates.
Candidates who are qualified in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical Post Graduate Entrance Test will be called for the counselling process of BVP MEDPET 2017.
Separate merit lists of Regular Merit and Management Merit Category of the candidates shall be displayed at the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune-Satara Road, Pune - 411 043. and at offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth University at Pune, Mumbai & Delhi and also will be available on website.
- Please note that the admissions will be done strictly on the basis of merit and on the availability of seats in Medical College at PUNE and SANGLI
- The counselling and on-the-spot admission session will be held at the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune-Satara Road, Pune-411 043 on the date and time communicated individually to the candidates as per the merit list. Only the candidates who have received communication should attend counselling on specified date & time.
- Only the candidate and one parent/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held.
- When all the seats in a given course are filled, admission of students to that course will instantaneously cease and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University will not be responsible for non-availability of the seats and non-allotment to the rest of the candidates
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed in above application procedure. If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce the documents listed in Annexure-I, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his claim for a seat.
- Physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
List of Documents required at the time of Counselling.
The Candidate must bring the following documents in original at the time of counselling, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of claim for admission. The candidates are also required to submit two sets of attested photocopies of all the documents and six passport size photographs. List of Documents:-
I) Statement of marks of I, II and III MBBS examinations.
ii) MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
iii) Certificate of completion of Internship
iv) Attempt Certificate
v) If the candidate is employed, he should submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer
vi) Declaration stating that the candidate is not undergoing any Postgraduate course in any other institution.
vii) Medical fitness certificate
viii) Statement of marks of SSC, 10+2 or equivalent examination & SSC Certificate.
ix) Certificate of registration with State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
x) Nationality Certificate and Domicile Certificate
xi) Migration Certificate
xii) Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the Medical College of the candidate stating, that the College is
recognized by the Medical Council of India.
xiii) Photo Identity Card issued by any Govt. Agency (PAN Card, Driving License, Passport etc.) (Photo copy only.)
xiv) Caste Certificate ( If Applicable)
xv) Caste validity Certificate ( in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
xvi) Conduct / Character Certificate from Dean / Principal of the last college attended.
xvii) D/D of requisite amount in favour of " The Registrar Bharati Vidyapeeth University" payable at Pune.
1. BVDU Medical College, Pune.
2. BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Pune
3. BVDU College of Ayurved, Pune
4. BVDU Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
5. BVDU College of Nursing, Pune
6. BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune.
7. BVDU New Law College, Pune
8. BVDU Social Sciences Centre (M.S.W.), Pune
9. BVDU Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Social Science Studies & Research, Pune.
10. BVDU Centre for Research & Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Applied Chemistry, Pune
11. BVDU College of Physical Education, Pune.
12. BVDU Institute of Environment Education & Research, Pune
13. BVDU Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
14. BVDU Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
15. BVDU College of Engineering, Pune
16. BVDU Interactive Research School in Health Affairs (IRSHA), Pune
17. BVDU Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology, Pune
18. BVDU College of Architecture, Pune
19. BVDU Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur
20. BVDU Institute of Management, Kolhapur
21. BVDU Institute of Management & Rural Development administration, Sangli
22. BVDU Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi
23. BVDU Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Pune
24. BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Malakapur-Karad
25. BVDU Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
26. BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
27. BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Sangli
28. BVDU College of Nursing, Sangli
29. BVDU College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
CET Online Dept.,
2nd Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan LBS Marg,