Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathy Post Graduate Entrance Test (BVP HOMPET) is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University for admission to Post Graduate courses in Homeopathy. The Post- graduate course i.e Doctor of Medicine M.D.(Hom.) is of 3 years duration in five speciality subjects, with an intake of 6 students per subject . The course is recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy New Delhi and approved by the Govt. of India.
Candidates can get the full details of BVP HOMPET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathy Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune|
|Commonly called as:||BVP HOMPET|
|Exam Level:||National Level|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||2nd Week Of February 2017|
|Dispatch of admission card||After receipt of application form|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||4th Week Of February 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||4th Week Of February 2017|
|Declaration of results||2nd Week Of March 2017|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||1st Week Of April 2017|
|Commencement of classes||1st Week Of July 2017|
M.D. (Hom.) - Homoeopathic Materia Medica Including Applied Aspects
M.D. (Hom.) - Organon of Medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
M.D. (Hom.) - Repertory
M.D. (Hom.) - Homoeopathic Pharmacy
M.D. (Hom.) - Practice of Medicine
- The candidate must have passed BHMS examination with completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship from any Homoeopathic Medical College
/ Institute recognised by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi for admission
|Application Form fee||Rs. 200/- (Rs. 400/- by post)|
|Entrance Test Fee||Rs. 1,500/- (These Fees are non-refundable)|
There are two options available for payment of entrance fees
1. Payment through Demand Draft(DD)
2. Payment through Payment Gateway i.e. Credit/Debit Master/ Visa cards. Instructions for payment are given on home page. Kindly note that the candidates opting for this payment mode should not send his form to this office. Instead he/she should carry the form at the examination hall along with TWO passport size photographs. Please submit this form to the invigilator
A candidate desirous of applying for HOMPET-2017, is required to complete the prescribed form. The same must reach(If payment is done through DD mode) The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, C.E.T. Online Dept., Second Floor, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030. on or before the date of submission mentioned in the calendar of event.
All candidates are required to enclose the photocopies of the following documents duly self attested alongwith the form-
The Test will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi, Centers. The candidate must report at the centre of his choice at least 30 minutes before the time of commencement of examination.
The examination will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of one question paper of 200 questions. There is no negative marking. In the Test Booklet, there will be 200 questions based on syllabus of first to final BHMS, serially numbered from 001 to 200. Each question will be followed by four responses marked A, B, C & D. Of these four responses only one will be the correct or the most appropriate response.
The Common Entrance Test shall be of standard of B. H. M. S. Examination and shall cover all the subjects of B. H. M. S. Degree Course Regulations 1983. Number of questions in each subject will be as given below. (As amended upto September 2003 Regulations)
|Oraganon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy & Psychology||20|
|Case taking and Repertory||20|
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica & Therapeutics||20|
|Practice of Medicine||20|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||20|
|Physiology including Biochemistry||10|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||10|
|Pathology & Microbiology||10|
The test is of objective type with 1 mark for each question that is of 200 marks. The candidate will be provided with a sealed Test Booklet and an answer sheet. The candidate will write with ball point pen the required information regarding: Name and Roll Number on the Test Booklet and on the answer sheet.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The admit card contains the following information.
- Form No Roll
- No Date and Time of Entrance Test
- Candidate Name and Postal Address
- Entrance Test Center name and address
Candidate should paste his passport size photograph (scanned/Xeroxed photographs are not accepted) on the admit card at appropriate and sign on it at a place provided in the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a valid photo identity proof (Like College Identity card, Driving license, PAN Card etc.) while appearing for the examination.
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
Constituent Units of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
1. BVDU Medical College, Pune.
2. BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Pune
3. BVDU College of Ayurved, Pune
4. BVDU Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
5. BVDU College of Nursing, Pune
6. BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune.
7. BVDU New Law College, Pune
8. BVDU Social Sciences Centre (M.S.W.), Pune
9. BVDU Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Social Science Studies & Research, Pune.
10. BVDU Centre for Research & Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Applied Chemistry, Pune
11. BVDU College of Physical Education, Pune.
12. BVDU Institute of Environment Education & Research, Pune
13. BVDU Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
14. BVDU Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
15. BVDU College of Engineering, Pune
16. BVDU Interactive Research School in Health Affairs (IRSHA), Pune
17. BVDU Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology, Pune
18. BVDU College of Architecture, Pune
19. BVDU Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur
20. BVDU Institute of Management, Kolhapur
21.BVDU Institute of Management & Rural Development administration, Sangli
22. BVDU Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi
23. BVDU Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Pune
24. BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Malakapur-Karad
25. BVDU Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
26. BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
27. BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Sangli
28. BVDU College of Nursing, Sangli
29. BVDU College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lai Bahadur Shastri Marg
Tel: 020 – 24407131 277
Fax: 020 – 24339121