Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)
BET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to PG Program in Business at MISB Bocconi, Mumbai. The admissions are also being done on the basis of other management entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT, XAT.
Candidates can get the full details of BET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Bocconi Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||MISB Bocconi, Mumbai|
|Commonly called as:||BET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Post Graduate Program Entrance Exam|
|Application Start Date||15th September|
|Round 1 Submission Deadline||15th November, 2016|
|Round 2 Submission Deadline||25th January, 2017|
|Round 3 Submission Deadline||25th March, 2017|
|Round 4 Submission Deadline||25th May, 2017|
|Admission Key Dates||Submission Deadline||Offer Result|
|Round 1||15th Nov||25th Nov|
|Round 2||25th Jan||10th Feb|
|Round 3||25th March||10th April|
|Round 4||25th May||5th June|
|Acceptance Dates||Will be mentioned In The Offer Letter|
|Interview Dates||Within Two Weeks Of Submission|
- Applicants must have a graduate degree in any discipline. Previous work experience is not required, but can be considered as an asset. Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations
- All applicants are required to appear for CAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT or Bocconi Test before submission of application, in a particular round. Please fill in all the details when you start the application and plug your scores once you receive the same.
- Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2015/CMAT 2016/GMAT appeared on or after 1st September 2014/ Bocconi Test appeared post August 2016
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test by submitting the PGPB 2016-17 online application form by opting in for the same in the PGPB 2016-17 Online Application and attempt the test after the submission of your application.
For PGPB6 (Batch of 2017-19), MISB Bocconi is accepting the following Test Scores:
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores – 2015/2016
- GMAT scores taken after January 1, 2014,
- CMAT scores of the year 2016/2017
- NMAT score of 2015/2016
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (Or should be currently in their Final Year) in any discipline from a recognised institution.
- No minimum work experience is required. PGPB is designed for freshers and young executives up to 5 years of work Experience
*MISB Bocconi uses CAT/CMAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs or AICTE have no role in the conduct of MISB Bocconi’s academic programs
|Application Fee||Rs. 1600|
a) Fees – 2017-19*
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Student (in INR)|
|Tuition and Academic Fee ( Includes Milan Semester Tuition Fee)||1850000|
The application forms can be filled online by the eligible candidates, along with a fee of Rs. 1600. The steps to fill online form are;
Step 1 - Fill in the application form with all the details
Step 2 - Choose to attempt the Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) in the application form
Step 3 - Submit the form online & Pay the application fee
Documents required for filling Application Form
If you are shortlisted, the admissions team will get in touch with you for the personal interview schedule.
Payment for the application fee can also be made via Cash/cheque/demand draft
Account Name: Innovative and Technological Learning Services Private Limited
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Current A/c no: 913020029801751
IFSC Code: UTIB0000246
Bank Address: Shop No 17 & 18 Ventura Building, Hiranandani Business Park Powai, Mumbai 400076
It is based on an overall profile analysis on below mentioned factors:
- Academic Abilities: Candidates with consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure have an advantage in the selection process. Soft skills and talents, such as enthusiasm, ability to listen, concentration, involvement, responsibility, motivation to grow as a manager and a person is critical for selection; it is meant not only to determine if the candidates are suitable for the program, but also whether the program will meet each candidate’s expectations and career goals.
- Test Scores: Applicants must also score well on admission test scores (CAT, CMAT, GMAT, NMAT or Bocconi test).Please Note: MISB Bocconi does not indicate any “cut off” restriction; a high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
- Extra-Curricular: Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations.
BET exam will be consist of three sections and has a allotted time of 70 minutes.
BET 2017 will be based onVerbal Reasoning, Numeric Reasoning and Inductive Reasoning.
Verbal Reasoning essentially covers topics of English Language and Grammer. The questions are meant to judge the candidates’ grasp of the language in reading and comprehension.
Numeric Reasoning covers all the topics of mathematics asked in management entrance exams. The questions are based on numeric calculations, interpretation of graphical data and tables etc.
Inductive Reasoning sections tests the candidates’ analytical abilities in a given scenario. It is largely a logical reasoning section with questions in numeric and spatial pattern.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
9th Floor, Hiranandani Knowledge Park (Opposite Hiranandani Hospital)
Email: info @ misbbocconi.com
Tel +91 224086 7000