Birsa Agricultural University (BAU), Ranchi invites applications for admissions to MBA Agri Business for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Agri Business is conducted by Birsa Agricultural University (BAU), Ranchi
MBA Agri Business Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Date of Advertisement:||30th July 2016|
|Sale of Application Form & Brochure:||30th July to 24th August 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled Application:||24th August 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test:||11th September 2016|
|Date of GD and Interview:||11th September 2016|
|Date of Final Result:||17th September 2016|
|Date of Admission:||30th September 2016|
|Registration & Commencement of Classes:||03rd October 2016|
MBA (Agri-Business) Programme
- MBA (Agri-Business) Programme designed to provide an ideal learning environment, Practical interaction with industries/institutions, adequate field exposure to enable the development of a breed of young enterprising agribusiness Professionals to meet the growing needs of the Industry.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (MBA-Agribusiness) is two years Programme designed to provide an ideal learning environment, Practical interaction with industries/institutions, adequate field exposure to enable the development of a breed of young enterprising agribusiness Professionals to meet the growing needs of the Industry.
- Out of which 50% seats are reserved for the residents of Jharkhand.
- Reservation policy of the State Govt. shall be applicable
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Horticulture, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Home Science (from SAUs), Fisheries, Biotechnology, Biological Science and Food Processing / Technology will be eligible for the course
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination may apply but completion of degree is required before Group Discussion and Interview
- Candidates of SC/ST categories with 55% marks and candidates of all other categories with 60% marks are eligible; candidates with good CAT score will be considered and be exempted from the written test
Prescribed Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from 30th Jul to 24th August 2016 in person during office hours or by registered post from the office of the Registrar, on payment of Rs.1000/- only in the form of bank draft from any nationalized bank, payable to Comptroller, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi-834006 or can be downloaded from website
Admission will be on the basis of All India Entrance Test, to be conducted by the Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi at Ranchi Centre. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in written test, group discussion and interview / to be conducted for 200 marks as details. The duration of written test will be of two hours thirty minutes
a) Written Test
i. English Language Comprehension - 35 Marks
ii. Mathematical Ability (10th Standard CBSE Board) - 35 Marks
iii. Data Understanding & Ability - 35 Marks
iv. Agriculture and Allied Sciences - 35 Marks
Total Marks - 140 Marks
B. Group Discussion - 40 Marks
C. Interview - 20 Marks
Total Full Marks (A+B+C): 200 Marks
For more details please contact
Birsa Agricultural University (BAU), Ranchi
Tel.: 0651-2450500, 2450866,
Email: [email protected],
Leave your comments for Birsa Agricultural University (BAU) Ranchi MBA Agri Business Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on