Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra invites applications for admissions to MCA for the academic year 2016- 17.
MCA is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average of all subjects in class 10.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average of all subjects in class 12 / equivalent examination.
The candidates must have passed in Mathematics /Computer Science as one of the subject in Class 12 / equivalent examination.
Candidates must have one of following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), or
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics, or
- B.Sc with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
- Candidates must pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (general / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank collect - net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period.
- Candidates must send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures in a A4 size envelope by speed post/ reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra: Click here to download application form
MCA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
Leave your comments for Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra announces MCA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on