Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Speech Language Pathology Common Entrance Test (BVP SLPCET) is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) Programme at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune.
Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) admission is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Admission to First year BASLP is through SLPCET 2016 only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the course will be considered eligible to appear for the entrance and subsequently for admission to the course
- The candidate applying for admission to BASLP course should have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent/two years of Pre-University/Pre-Degree Exam conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of Govt. of respective State with a minimum of 50%
- The applicant/candidate should have studied: Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics/ Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology
- Candidate shall have studied English as a subject in the qualifying exam and passed the same
- At the time of entry/admission to the first year of BASLP course the candidate should be of age 17 years or above
- Completed application form must be accompanied by SLPCET-2016 Fee of Rs.900/-; if submitted in person the fee can be paid in cash or by Demand Draft. If mailed the fee should be paid by Demand Draft of Rs.900/- only drawn on any nationalised bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. only in favour of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the following address
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, C.E.T. Department, 2nd floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411030
- An incomplete application form and an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of the prescribed SLPCET-2016 fee of Rs.900/- will not be entertained and processed.
- This fee should not be sent by money order or cash. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Application Fee is Rs.900/-
BASLP Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
A-4, Rohtak Road,
Attached to Paschim Vihar (East Metro Station),
Leave your comments for Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune announces BASLP Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus