Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for admissions to BSc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
BSc Nursing admission is conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
There are 100 seats with following seats allocation, 50 seats for General Category, 15 seats for SC Category, 08 seats for ST Category and 27 seats for OBC (non-creamy layer) category. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be Indian National
- The candidates should be 17 to 25 years age as on 31st December 2016
- Candidates, who are Indian Citizens, medically fit in all respects i.e. physically, and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc Nursing Course.
- Intermediate /10+2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry. Biology) and English from a recognized Board / University with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE) for the General Category, and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer) / SC/ST
- Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent exam but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test
Information Bulletin & Online Application will be available in the website from 04th April 2016. No other mode of application is available
Entrance Exam Fee of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC Candidates, Rs.600/- for SC/ST category to be paid online as per instruction given on online application
Entrance Exam Fee of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC Candidates, Rs.600/- for SC/ST category.
BSc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi
Institute of Medical Sciencies (IMS),
International Centre C/3/3,
Tagore House, Banaras Hindu University,
Phone No.: 91-542-2307639
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) announces BSc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on