Azim Premji University, Bangalore invites applications for admissions to LLM Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
LLM Programme is conducted by Azim Premji University, Bangalore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized degree granting University in India or abroad. As the Bachelor of Laws is in most cases a non-specialist degree, the LL.M. Programme will be open to students with diverse interests in law.
- Applicants must clear the entrance examination held by Azim Premji University for the post-graduate programmes.
- Motivation for work in government and civil society or an academic career in the law.
- Social awareness and engagement with the role of law in development.
- Proven academic ability and potential.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Azim Premji University, Bangalore: Click here to download application form
LLM Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Azim Premji University
Pixel Park, B Block
Electronics City, Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road)
Bengaluru - 560 100
Toll free help line: 1800 843 2001
Leave your comments for Azim Premji University announces LLM Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on