Dibrugarh University invites applications for admissions to Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Assam CEE is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MBBS, BDS, B.Tech, BE, BHMS, BAMS at Dibrugarh University
Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) is conducted by Dibrugarh University
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must pass all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English of the qualifying examination in the same sitting and without grace marks.
- The candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination in case of candidates belonging to General/Unreserved/Open Category.
- Candidate’s age should not be below 17 years and above 24 years of age on the 31st of December of the year.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dibrugarh University: Click here to download application form
After submitting online application form, the candidate has to take a print out of challan (generated automatically after submission of online application form) and deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from second working day onwards from the day of submission of online application form.
Assam CEE Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
- Candidates applying for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS programs must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only.
- Candidates applying for Engineering degree programs must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only.
- Candidates appearing in both MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS and Engineering degree programs must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Each paper shall be of 2 hours duration and shall contain 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark.
- Total marks for each paper shall be 100. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- There shall be no marks, in case, the candidate selects more than one option in the answer sheet.
Leave your comments for Assam CEE 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus