GMET is a medical entrance test going to be conducted on 11th September 2015. The entrance exam will consist of questions from class 12th syllabus.
GMET-2015 will have one paper consisting of 160 Objective Type (Multiple Choice)
questions from Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Physics.
The distribution of questions is:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology: Botany, Zoology||40, 40|
Exam Duration: 3 Hours or 180 Minutes
- The general standard of the GMET-2015 will be that of 12th class or Intermediate or equivalent.
- Questions will be asked from Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Physics.
- Language of question paper will be English.
- Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- No markings for the questions not answered.
- No Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The score so obtained by the candidate will be used to determine the rank in the test.
GMET can be cracked by candidates who have studied their course subjects Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics and Chemistry very well and are updated with the recent updates in the syllabus. Sample questions are available on the GITAM website so that appearing candidates can have an idea of types of questions which can be asked in the examination and they can prepare well in advance.