Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a management entrance test conducted by the Symbiosis International University for admission to MBA post-graduation programs in the affiliated colleges under the University.
Online Registration for SNAP 2016 will begin from August 24, 2015 and ends on November 24, 2015. SNAP Test is on Sunday, December 20, 2015.
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is compulsory for candidates interested to join MBA programs offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. A candidate has to register for SNAP Test & then register with the institutes offering his/ her choice of program.
|SR. NO.||Sections||Total Marks|
|1.||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2.||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|3.||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||60|
Exam Duration: 2 Hours or 120 Minutes
- SNAP Test is an objective test.
- Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only
SNAP 2016 Sectional Details:
- General English: This section checks candidates comprehension and verbal reasoning skills. Types of questions which are asked are Passage Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Contextual usage, Analogies, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs,Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Odd man out, Idioms etc. A candidate can easily sail through this section by reading English Newspapers and Magazines along with good practice daily.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: This section consists of questions from - Geometry, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression & Arithmetic mean, Geometric & Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Installment Payments, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry, Logarithm. Speed is very important is getting through this section.
- General Awareness: Questions in this section are from day to day affairs. Get updated with all Current Affairs, Business, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events, Famous award and prizes, Books and authors, Science, International organizations, Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics. You have to prepare in advance for this section so that you have a good knowledge of all the current issues.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning: Questions in this section are from Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Statements and assumptions; Identifying valid inferences, Strong and Weak arguments; Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true & false, definitely true & false statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree etc.