Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2016) does not have a definite syllabus. CEED 2016 candidates are expected to have good drawing skills, analytic skills and an ability to translate and communicate through drawing and sketching.
CEED 2016 will be conducted on Sunday, 6th December 2015, 10:00 -13:00 Hours.
The language of the question paper is English.
The examination will consist of two parts, Part A and Part B. Candidates have to attempt
questions from both the parts.
- Part A contains objective type questions (MCQ, MSQ and NAT)
- Part B consists of design and hand drawing type questions.
- Part A will be conducted from 10:00 to 11:00 Hrs followed by Part B from 11:00 to 13:00 Hrs.
- Answers to Part A have to be given as one of the choices in the computer itself.
- Answers to Part B have to be given in the answer book provided by the invigilator.
- These answer books will be collected for manual correction at the end of the examination.
- Part A will be used as a screening test. If N is the total number of seats available in all the participating institutes, then approximately the top 10xN candidates will be shortlisted from Part A.
- Part B will be evaluated only for the candidates who are shortlisted from Part A.
Important Note : ONLY the scores from Part B will be used for preparing the list of qualified candidates (merit list) in CEED 2016.
=> Interaction Design and Visual Communication
=> Problem identification & solving
=> Representation techniques
=> Visual perception
=> Poster, Logo, Character designing
=> Story telling
=> Interface design & Product Design
=> Basics of materials and manufacturing processes
=> Colour Theory
=> Communication Skills
=> Creative Writing Skills
=> Drawing Abilities and Skills
=> Logical Reasoning
=> Scale and Proportion
Important Note: There is no prescribed syllabus for CEED but a candidate should sharpen his skills in the above mentioned areas to get a high score in the CEED 2016 entrance examination.