BITSAT Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed Class XII under the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XII to be eligible for BITSAT 2015.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Class XII or equivalent.
- They must also have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exams in 2014 are eligible to appear for BITSAT.
- Candidates who will be appearing for their Class XII exam or equivalent in 2015 are also eligible to appear for BITSAT.
- Candidates who have attempted more than once in their Class XII or equivalent must have written the exams for all the prescribed subjects and their latest performance will be considered for BITSAT Admissions
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying Exam in 2013 or before are not eligible
- Candidates who are presently studying at any campus of BITS are not eligible to appear for BITSAT 2015
BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria for Board Toppers (Direct Admission Scheme)
- Students who have obtained the first ranks in their respective state or central board examinations will be given direct admission irrespective of their BITSAT 2015 Score.
- The aggregate marks of such students in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be considered for admissions along with other prescribed subjects of the respective boards.
- Such students have to provide a documentary certificate from their respective boards mentioning their first rank status.