BITSAT is an Online Test for the engineering courses for various campuses of BITS. BITSAT 2016 Paper Pattern gives insight into the BITSAT 2016 Online Tests for the engineering courses.
BITSAT 2016 is a computer based test with multiple questions. English proficiency is also tested.
Mobile phones are strictly not allowed inside examination test centers. Calculators and logarithmic tables are also not allowed in the test centers.
The BITSAT 2015 test will be conducted on the basis of NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part III (A)||English Proficiency||15|
|Part III (B)||Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
Total Number of Questions: 150
Important Things to Remember about BITSAT 2016 Exam Pattern:
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer.
There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 150 questions.
- If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only; four questions from each part. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.
- All the questions and instructions of the test will be in English only. Candidates should bring a pen for the purpose of rough work, signing etc. Blank sheets for rough work will be provided, if required. Calculators and logarithmic tables are not allowed in the test centers. Candidates are not allowed to bring any other personal belongings such as mobiles.
Important pointers about BITSAT bonus questions
- You will get bous questions only when you’ve attempted all 150 questions. You cannot leave any question blank
- You will not be given any extra time to solve these 12 questions
- You cannot go back to change any of the answers
Stay tuned to https://www.indcareer.com/engineering for more news and updates on BITSAT 2016.