You can register for CAT 2014 from the official CAT 2014 website www.iimcat.ac.in between the period of August 6th, 2014 and September 30th, 2014. Registration steps to CAT 2014 is as follows:
* Register to create a Profile
* Login with system generated User ID and Password
* Submit Application which includes filling details and making an online payment
Upon creating a profile, you will receive a User ID on email and Password on your mobile number. Using these credentials you can log in as Existing User to fill out the Application form. The application need not be completed at once, but you can revisit the form several times. However, once the online payment is made, you will not be allowed to edit any details on the Application form. You may also view the Registration Video on the CAT Website to understand how to apply for CAT 2014.
Before you Register
Kindly follow the instructions below before you start registration for CAT 2014.
1. Check your eligibility for CAT 2014 by referring to the Eligibility document on the website.
2. Ensure you have a valid and unique email address and mobile number.
3. “*” (asterisk) indicates a mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol must be filled in or you will not be allowed submit your application for CAT 2014.
4. Gather all the information you will need, for filling the form, such as:
a. Educational history
b. Mark sheets (10th/12th/Degree/Diploma)
c. Work experience
d. Applicable Certificates to upload
e. Scanned images of your passport photo and signature
f. List of the IIM programmes to which you are applying