Management Joint Personality Assessment Test (M-JPAT) 2014-15 Eligibility For International Students given Below :
* The candidate must hold a valid Bachelor’s Degree (College Degree (3/4 years) Certificate) and Mark Sheet, offered by approved universities at the national level of any country.
* Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
* The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
* In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree.
* In case the university / institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
* The candidate should also have appeared / applied for GMAT written test (taken during the period 1st January 2012 to 15th March 2015.