M-JPAT 2014-15 Eligibility For Indian Students are given Below :
* The candidate must hold a valid Bachelor’s Degree, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
* Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
* The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
* In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree.
* In case the university / institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
* The candidate should also have appeared / applied for an AICTE APPROVED written test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA taken during the period September 2014 - February 2015). The result of the test should be submitted by 15th March 2015.