Ph.D Eligibility Test-2014 TEST PATTERN Given Below :
* The eligibility test will be of 90 minutes duration and question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions
* The eligibility test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items. The items will be framed only from the syllabus of eligibility test.
- Maximum marks for eligibility test: 100 marks
- Nature of test: Objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Medium of eligibility test: The medium of eligibility test will be English only except for language subjects.