- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx on or after 29 November 2014 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates who have opted for Computer Based Test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability.
- Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot upto 4 days before the Computer Based Test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.