MH SSET 2014 Eligibility Criteria given Below :
A candidate will be eligible for MH-SSET 2014 and for selection/admission to a course in Superspeciality if fulfills following conditions.
* The candidate must be an Indian National.
* The candidate must possess recognized postgraduate degree MD/MS or its equivalent from a medical college recognized by MCI. Candidates who have appeared MD/MS or equivalent examinations are also eligible to submit application forms. However, they will be considered for selection, on production of passing certificate of postgraduation degree on the date of preference form filling and counseling
* A permanent MCI/Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC)/any other state council registration is a precondition for appearing for MH-SSET.
* The minimum percentage of marks secured by the candidates in the MH-SSET 2014 for the purpose of eligibility for admission to Superspeciality courses shall be 50% for all the candidates.
* A candidate who has already acquired a Superspeciality degree course in any one discipline and who has already completed the course is not eligible to apply for any other discipline.
* Candidate who is presently under going Superspeciality course in one discipline is not eligible to apply for any other discipline.
* The candidate must be medically fit
* The candidate having other state's Medical Council registration should register with Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) / MCI after selection and joining to Superspeciality course and its proof should be submitted within a period of one month.