* Candidate who wants to take up the entrance test RULET 2014 must full fill the following eligibility criteria as per the university norms.
* The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board with minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC, ST). The age limit for RULET 2014 entrance test is maximum 21 year of age as on July 1st, 2014.
* A candidate who has passed any one semester term examination in not less than four papers by securing at least 40% marks in each of those four papers and at least 50% marks in the aggregate of those papers shall be eligible for admission to the next semester.
* A candidate who has appeared in any one semester term examination and the result has not been declared may be eligible for provisional admission to the next semester if the teaching has commenced but such provisional admission shall stand cancelled if he could not get the requisite eligibility on the declaration of his result of the term examination in which he has appeared.
* A candidate who has taken the Bachelor's or the Master's Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / Engineering / Management (of 2 years duration) / Nursing / Agriculture or the Degree of Shastri / Acharya or the Degree of Ayurvedacharya / Ayurveda Brihaspati of this University or of any other University recognized for the purpose by the Syndicate with full course prescribed for the Degree and has secured a minimum of 45% marks, minimum of 60% in case of a student coming from a University situated out of Rajasthan (excluding any concessional marks) in the aggregate marks prescribed for the examination for the aforesaid degree, shall be eligible for admission to LL.B. First Year class.