OUCET 2014 Paper Pattern Given Below :
1. The entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions.
2. The entrance test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items. The items will be framed only from the syllabus of entrance test.
3. Pattern of Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics is as follows:
Candidates have to appear for a common entrance test, namely BCBTESFSGMN&D comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part-B (One of the optionals studied at B.Sc. level for 60 Marks. The optionals are Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology).
4. For the following 5 Yrs Integrated PG Programme
The paper has two parts – A & B. Part – A(Section-A: Verbal Ability) containing 1
to 25, (Section-B: General Knowledge) containing 26 to 40. Part – B(Section-C: Numerical Data Analysis) containing 41 to 70, (Section-D: Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100 multiple choice questions with four alternatives a, b, c & d.
2. M.A. Applied Economics
The paper has five parts – A, B, C, D & E. Part – A(Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
Part – B(General English) containing 41 to 55, Part – C(General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70, Part – D(Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85 and Part – E(General Economics) containing 86 to 100 multiple choice questions with four alternatives a, b, c & d.
3. M.Sc in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
The paper has four sections – A, B, C & D. Section– A Chemistry containing 1 to 34, -2- Section – B Physics containing 35 to 67, Section – C Mathematics containing 68 to 100 multiple choice questions with four alternatives a, b, c & d. Sections A & B are common both M.P.C & B.P.C students. Section – C Mathematics is for M.P.C students and Section – D Biology is for B.P.C students.