HITSEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria given Below :
ELIGIBILITY FOR B.TECH / B.ARCH PROGRAMMES
Candidates for admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B. Tech degree and M. Tech Integrated Courses should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or its equivalent.
Eligibility to Register for Online Entrance Examination – B. Tech Courses
Pass in (10+2) or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry.
Eligibilityto Register for Online Entrance Examination – B. Arch
* Pass in plus two with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
* Pass in 3 year diploma (10+3) recognized by central / state government with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%
* Any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this university as equivalent of plus two.
* All applicants for B.Arch. course including NRI / Foreign Nationals should write the Aptitude test conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA) and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
* Admission will be based on merit, considering the Entrance exam marks along with +2/HSC marks etc. as per university rules.
* Improvement marks will not be considered for admission