MMU AIET 2014 Eligibility Criteria given Below :
The proposed Entrance Test will be of all India character and candidates not only from Haryana but also from other states of the country as well as Foreign Nationals/NRIs are eligible to appear in this Entrance Test provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Nursing Council and the MM University.
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M. Sc Nursing course
1. Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. Passed B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing as on 30.09.2014. OR
Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B. Sc Nursing as on 30.09.2014.
4. SC/ST candidates will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility conditions.
5. Candidate should be medically fit *.
Selected Candidates for M. Sc. Nursing must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, MM College of Nursing, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. The candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date shall forfeit the claim for admission as well as placement in the waiting list.
1. Admission to M. Sc. Nursing will be provisional subject to verification of eligibility and registration by the University.
2. The list of fake Universities is available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making Application for admission to the course.