The UPMT 2014 eligibility criteria required by the candidates for appearing in UPMT 2014 entrance exam is as given below –
* Candidates must have passed HSC/10+2/Intermediate or Equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English from recognized board.
* General candidates must have score of 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for General PH Candidates) of the total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology in the qualifying examination.
* Candidates must have attained 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2014 or on before the day of admission in the respective medical and dental colleges of Uttarakhand.
* The upper age limit of candidates applying for UPMT 2014 is 25 years as on December 31, 2014.
* There is relaxation of 5 years for applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC).