MGIMS Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility Criteria given Below :
* Passed Class 12 exam under the 10+2 system under the Maharashtra State or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
* Candidates need to score a minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ Vimukta Jati- VJ/ Nomadic Tribe-NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology on their first attempt.
* Students who will appear in their 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Exam in March/April 2014 can also appear for the exam.
* Candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2014
* Candidate who will be appearing Intermediate/Higher Secondary Board Examination/equivalent examination, this current year are also eligible for MGIMS Wardha MBBS 2014 Exam.