* Candidate should be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age as on or before December 31, 2014
* The candidate should have passed CBSE Board examination, Indian School Certificate exam, Higher Secondary Certificate exam or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination.
* Any other examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study.
* Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB.
* The candidate seeking admission for the programmes shall also have secured at least 50 percent marks (100 out of 200 marks) at the AICET-13.