Assam CEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria given Below :
* The candidate must be a citizen of India
* The Candidate must be a permanent Resident of Assam
* The candidate must have had at least 4 years of school study at HSLC level from Assam
* Candidate must have passed XII or qualifying examination with 50% aggregate for GE and OBC and 45% aggregate for SC, ST in combined English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
* The candidate must have secured atleast 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination if he/she belongs to general category and 50% if he/she belongs to SC/ST category
* The candidates belonging to General category must secure atleast 50% marks in the Assam CEE 2014 and those belonging to SC/St category must secure atleast 40% marks
* General Candidate must be in between 17 to 21 yrs as on 01-08-2014.
* SC, ST candidates are relaxed in upper age limit by 3 years.