Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees
CWE for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees posts will be conducted twice a year by IBPS.
- Nationality / Citizenship: Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Age: Candidate must be above 20 years of age and less than 30. Each post has its own age limit, so make sure you check age limit before applying. There is age relaxation for SC / ST and OBC students.
The structure of the Written Examination which will be conducted online is a s follows:
Total Time: 210 Mins - Total Marks: 250
- Reasoning - 50 Marks (50 questions)
- English Language - 25 Marks (50 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks (50 questions)
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry - 50 Marks (50 questions)
- Computer Knowledge - 50 Marks (50 questions)
- Descriptive Paper on English Composition (Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc) - 25 Marks
IBPS will print the Score Cards for each of the qualifying candidates and will send the same by Registered/ Speed post to each candidate at the correspondence address specified in his/ her online application.
Validity of Score
Score Cards issued by IBPS will be valid for one year from the date of issue of the Score Card
How to Apply
IBPS House, Post Box no. 8587, Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101