Department of School Education of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
DEECET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to D.EI.Ed Courses in all Government DIETs and Category 'A' and 'B' seats of Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions.
Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) is conducted by Department of School Education of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01st Sept. 2016; there is no upper age limit
- Candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2015-16 final Exams or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test; but, they should have passed the qualifying exam by the time of admission
- The candidate should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in qualifying exam for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats
- The minimum percentage of marks in the case of SC/ST & PH Challenged candidates shall however be 45% for both A &B category seats
- Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 07th April 2016 to 20th April 2016 and submit online application at the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- Detailed procedure for applying Online is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the Information Bulletin free of cost from the DEECET website
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including Exam Fee) is Rs.500/-.
DEECET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Office of the Commissioner of School Education,
Leave your comments for Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus