Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur invites applications for admissions to Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
ANUPGCET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Post Graduate courses at Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur
ANUPGCET is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) programs
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
M.Sc in Aquaculture Program:
- Candidates should have B.Sc, With Zoology/ Fisheries/ Fishery Science/ Aquaculture/ Industrial Fish and Fisheries/ Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
- Candidates should have B.Ed degree.
Integrated MBA Program:
- Candidates should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years I.T.I.
-All B.Com graduates can apply.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur: Click here to download application form
When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
(a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) ANUPGCET – 2016 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
Cost of application is Rs. 500/-.
ANUPGCET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
(Application Fee Rs.500/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
(Application Fee Rs.500/- + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-)
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
1. ANUPGCET – 2016 Application, Hall Ticket
2. ANUPGCET – 2016 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2016 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2016 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
10.Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2016) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure - A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
11.Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation
is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12.Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
13.Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14.Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
For more details please contact
Directorate Of Admissions
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Leave your comments for ANUPGCET 2016 Notification and Exam Datescomments powered by Disqus